This is almost everything. The DM notes are done too, although I reserve the right to change my mind about that tomorrow. There are a couple things left to do:
- Color the roofs. Easy, easy stuff.
- Make furniture tokens. I promised someone I’d make them so they can mod the Mont. Even easier.
- Stacked floor maps for VTT. Here’s one that’s finished so I don’t have to try to describe them. A patron told me this is how he used Finbarr’s Marsh: he’d use the roof map when players were outside, then, when they entered a building, he’d change to a map like the one there, with all the levels in one. I liked the idea and I’m making them for this. Let me know what you think.
- The elevation guide. I’m making that from the roof level, so it should be up at the same time.
- I’m still planning to make an annotated version en Francais, but I need my French friend to check it first, so it might be a minute.
- Anything else I’m forgetting, which is hopefully nothing. Slap me if I’m wrong about that.