The loch is about 2/3 of the way done so far and, lately, a lot more people have been messaging me about it. The same thing happened when I was 2/3 of the way through Brazenthrone. The reason is that a lot of people are starting to use it. What I’ll be drawing next doesn’t matter as much when your future campaign is going to be there. But when your current campaign is there, it becomes a lot more relevant.
So, I wanted to list the unfinished locations here, along with whatever I’ve got planned for those places. Also, this is roughly the order I’ll be drawing them in:
- Travelers’ Ruin – A ruined structure on the coast of Cairnhollow Isle. The Tideborne orogs from the Deep Spire dock here to hang out and drink from time to time.
- Drow Settlement – A small drow community.
- Ancient Crypt – No specific plans yet, except that there will be at least one box with a dead person inside it.
- Grimlocks – A grimlock settlement.
- The Blind Colossus – A huge, eyeless statue standing in the middle of the loch. It will have an interior.
- Aboleth Lair – The lair of an aboleth named Psor’il and its minions.
- Submerged Ruins – No plans yet.
- Duergar Outpost – A small outpost built by the duergar to conduct trade and keep an eye on the loch.
- Fortress Ruins – The burnt-out ruins of a fortress near the Isle of Ash.
In addition to the above, there will be one more map that has yet to be decided on by the Black Loch Conclave. I’ll draw it whenever the final vote has ended, which means it’ll probably be first or second.
Anyway, that’s about it. If you’re running a game in the loch right now, I hope things are going well and I’d love to hear what your party has been up to!